In conjunction with our leading edge best practices, Centerboard also utilizes a structured metholdogy designed to integrate with your existing deployment infrastructure. By design it utilizes any existing framework your organization may already have in place and ensures that deployments run smoothly and stay on target. Centerboard's methodology encompases the following key stages of every deployment:
- Requirements: Standard use cases and requirments are outlined and highlighted in our methodlogy to ensure that detailed business objectives are met.
- Design: We cover the high level architectural aspects of every deployment based upon our years of expertise with Identity Managment and the Oracle Waveset product.
- Development: We incorporate a number of best practices into this stage of deployments in order to optimize code development and provide efficient use architectural designs.
- Project Managment: We provide a framework for managing projects that can integrate easily into any existing project managment framework which may already exist within a clients infrastructure
- System Integration Testing: This critical stage of deployment is covered and is strongly recommended to assure that all integrating systems respond as expected during the production rollout.
- Production Rollout: We cover this stage with a variety of checklists and implementation guidelines in order to smoothly promote code to the production environment.
- Post Production/Debrief: This is a critical stage in any deployment to ensure that iterative processes can be repeated without error and provide the technical team with means to improve code and processes.